Sunday 4 May 2014

More Beeswax


Here's another card I made when experimenting with beeswax last night.

The fairies image is from a little booklet of alphabets and images that I've had forever. I made the background using inks, stamps,a mask and mists. I covered everything with beeswax and added fine glitter while it was still wet - I like the effect of this,though not sure if it shows up.

As I was just playing around, the layout is quite random! Too random? Who can say!

I'd like to enter:
Sister Act anything goes
Crafting at the Weekend anything goes
Polkadoodles something old ,something new (all the materials are old but the beeswax technique is new to me)

5 comments:

sandie said...

The glitter does show up and the background stamping is really good, love the subtle look x

Pia S said...

I do see the sparkle and I think it's such a nice touch! It's a lovely vintage image and a great design!

Isobel said...

Great design thanks for joining us at Crafting at the weekend and good luck x

cm said...

Not a random layout in my opinion! Your background is perfect for the fairy photo, and the butterfly...we all know what my response is to those...swooning...
c

Claire said...

Gorgeous project, love the delicate effect with the beeswax and glitter. Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx