Tuesday 13 May 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 107 - Flowers


Here's the photo for this week's Pinspirational Challenge :

For my DT card I used part of a digi , kindly provided by one of our sponsors, Fresh Brewed Designs  and I tried to echo the field of flowers theme by paper-piecing and layeiring floral papers.

I'm sure you can think of loads of ways of using this theme, so please come and join us at Pinspirational  where, as always, we have fabulous sponsors with wonderful prizes to win.
I'd like to enter
Delightful Challenges petal power
Dragonfly Dreams How does your garden grow?

5 comments:

Laurian said...

Lovely card and great paper piecing, very effective!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back soon!

Hugz
Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

chrissie said...

Fantastic Marina. What a pretty image to use

Love Chrissie x

Michelle J M said...

Again you got it to a "T"! Such a sweet image and your paper piecing is a delight as always. Michelle x

cm said...

So pretty, so sweet! Your little girl image reminds me of my niece; in fact, I think she has a hat that looks exactly like the one here! The little butterfly is darling and your colouring amazing! A wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
c

Pia S said...

This is a sweet summery girly design! I like all the DPs, this image looks great paper pieced!