Monday 26 May 2014

Make My Monday - Sophisticated


Humour is so individual, so I hope at least somebody finds this funny! It is my DT card for the new Make My Monday  challenge 'A Card to Make you Laugh'.

I used a digi from A Day for Daisies - I'm not sure it's supposed to , but she's always looked  a bit sozzled to me- and added the text. I coloured with Promarkers and spotty paper and added a die-cut cocktail glass.

Please come over to Make My Monday  ,see what the DT have done and enter your own funny card. Hopefully , you'll make me laugh.

I'd like to enter
Oddball Stamps  Girly and Glam
Corrosive Challenges anything goes

7 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Marina - this is fabulous, and yes it made me laugh - absolutely LOVE the sentiment - it's just perfect for the image!
Sylvia x

Michelle J M said...

LOL! Yes it makes me laugh and yes she does look a bit sozzled! Lovely card Marina. Michelle x

chrissie said...

Fantastic card with a great quote to match it perfectly

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

This is sophisticated humour, I love it, Marina! I'm smiling over here:)

Sue - said...

Great paper piecing and I agree she does look a bit sozzled!

Jacqueline said...

Yep she looks sozzled to me too - great card - Jacqueline xx

cm said...

Sozzled...great word, and yep, she certainly does! Hahahahaha...brilliant!
c