Monday 12 January 2015

Make My Monday - Winter Birthday

Make My Monday is back and our first challenge for 2015 is 'Winter Birthday' .

I think the snowdrop is a lovely flower, with a touch of winter and the promise of spring - this digi is by Pink Gem and I coloured it with Promarkers and liquid pearls. I also used a computer generated sentiment, Martha Stewart border punch, green glitter paper and stick-on pearls.

I hope you'll join in our challenge at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Try it on Tuesday  favourite things - snowdrops and liquid pearls
Wags n Whiskers  anything goes
The Stamping Boutique winter birthday

5 comments:

chrissie said...

A beautiful card Marina

Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie

Jacqueline said...

Hi Marina - I love snowdrops, we have a few in the garden just coming into flower - how lovely to see them on your card - Jacqueline xx

sirkkis said...

Elegant card. Thank you for sharing with us at TioT.

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper