Tuesday 27 January 2015

Empty Box Project #4- Carol Singer


This image is from a set I know came with a magazine, but that's all I can say about it except ...the style does look sort of familiar, like it might be a well-known brand, although not a brand I would normally go for. 

On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

I probably wouldn't have bought these stamps, but when I made myself use one I did quite enjoy it. I used Promarkers, paper piecing, a fake turned corner, die cut holly with liquid pearl berries , a Hero Arts sentiment and music background paper. 

I'd like to enter:
Merry Monday carollers
CHNC joy to the world
Christmas Card Challenges  anything goes 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such a cute Christmas caroler, Marina! Love how you've curled down a corner of the background paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

chrissie said...

This card is really lovely Marina. I have never seen the image before

Love Chrissie

Benzi said...

Sweet image and a wonderful design for your card. Love it!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, this image is darling. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Donna B. said...

Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for playing at CCC this week!!

Karren said...

This is an adorable image and I love the background paper you've used - so rich and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Margo said...

Adorable image - and love the traditional colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!
Margo (DT)