Monday 26 January 2015

Creative Cutting Challenge - Valentine's Day


Our challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge is Valentine's Day and here's my DT card. I used the lock from the Valentine Hearts file from the Creative Pointe and I gave it some texture with an embossing folder.

I made the background using a Distress spray and stamps from a range of companies including Bo Bunny, Glitz, Indigo Blu and a Craft Stamper freebie. I added the words which were die-cut on the Silhouette, gems and pearl and a flower that I made a while back in the melt pot.

If you have an electronic cutting machine, use an SVG to make a Valentine's Day project and join us at Creative Cutting Challenge. 

I'd like to enter:
Time Out  Valentines / hearts
Stamping Boutique make your own background
Cut it Up embossing
That Craft Place love/valentine
Just us Girls  photo

11 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Such a great card....love the metal look on the lock....awesome!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a lovely card! Love the lock and that you embossed it! Great sentiment too!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Cute! Looks like real metal!

Thank you for joining us for our National Braille Literacy challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Judy Woodland said...

Lovely card, very creative!! Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

sandie said...

This is the first non red Valentin's card I have seen, good on you! Should Have known it was you!! The background is perfect for this gold heart. Great to see you at Time Out x

chrissie said...

Great card. I love the metal heart it stands out so well.

Chrissie

Pia S said...

What a clever use of freebie stamps, they make a great pattern for a background paper.
Great choice of embossing folder for the heart lock, and I love your choice of colors!

Anonymous said...

love the metal and embossing!

Nancy said...

Fantastic job with our challenge at Just Us Girls! I love the metal heart it was a very clever idea! Hope you will come back and play again soon Marina!

Kay Dalton said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

Lynn said...

I love the gold key! It's fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!