Sunday 9 June 2019

New Job Card

My partner is starting a new job in two weeks, so I've made this card to wish him luck. 

It's just stamping! In one ink colour! The pencils are an old UM stamp from Lost Coast and the stars (two stamps) are Pink Fresh. I thought the Take Note stamp went well with the pencils (I'll write 'good luck on the new job' inside) - it's by Bo Bunny.

I'd like to enter:
Fab n Funky  new job
Daisy Chain monochrome
Addicted to Stamps 
Let's Create man
Creatalicious  blue

 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love the colours! Hope he settles in quickly, Jo x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those perfectly sharpened pencils are a lot of fun! Hope he enjoys his new position!

Mac Mable said...

Such a great stamp and beautifully stamped x Good luck with his new job x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Lovely card and stamping. Like those pencils too. Thanks for joining us this month on Let's Craft and Create and good luck! Michelle DT

Darnell said...

First of all, how sweet of you to make him a card, Marina! I love it! Love that's it's QACAS and monochromatic! I wish him all the best with his new job!! Hugs, Darnell

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such lovely card! Wonderful use of color to create a CAS design. Thank you for playing at ATSM!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous card for your partner! It's really stylish and lovely. Love that it's all in 'indian ink' blue! Really fab. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky, I'm sorry I'm so late with my comment, but life got a little in the way! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful! Love the stamp and in the one colour it is even more amazing! Good luck to your partner!

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)