Sunday 16 June 2019

Library Reminder - To The Lighthouse

Time for a reminder at The Library. 

For this scrapbook layout I used a photo taken on holiday in France, about six years ago. (The tiny figure in the yellow top is my son.) You might notice that the lighthouse is not actually in the sea, but in the middle of the street - I don't know why!

I used travel-themed patterned paper as my base and cut circles and the title on my Silhouette, Everything else used on this layout has been in my stash a long time!  The lighthouse (bottom right) was sticker from October Afternoon - it had sea and rocks at the bottom so I cropped them off.

You can enter the challenge here . 
I'd like to enter:

Allsorts travel - French holiday and travel-themed paper 
Stick it Down  sketch 

17 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with that sketch! I love the circular cut files! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Maria said...

A wonderful scrapbook page! Wonderful photo of the lighthouse and I did notice your son in the yellow shirt! Great design! Awesome design paper, too!

brenda said...

A great layout to save those memories, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Travel' theme at Allsorts.

B x

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful layout and great memories and fun to see a lighthouse in the middle of the street! x.

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab scrapbook page!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super scrapbook page! That is a fun layout too!

Linby said...

Super layout. Thanks so much for joining in with my Travel theme at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Craftychris said...

Lovely layout. xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super scrapbooking page.
xxx

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous card over at Allsorts Travel theme week;-))m

Keighley Brennan said...

Fab take on the sketch and such a fun memory to scrap. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cathy Lu said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! I love all the embellishments and the perfect papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joiing us at Stick It Down

Melissakay143 said...

OOH I love this! The busy background with amazing white shapes is just perfection! Thanks for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

Lori said...

This is a beautiful layout, Marina! Love the colors and that fun paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. I love this layout!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
- Toni LMDT