Tuesday 4 June 2019

Guest Elf - Christmas Kickstart Challenge.



I'm delighted to be Guest Elf for Christmas Kickstart! 

You may know I have a challenge called The Library , where books are used as the inspiration.
This time , Christmas Kickstart has chosen the book, and here it is :
I made a super-cas card using just two stamps from two different brands and coloured with Promarkers.

Thank you Jo at Christmas Kickstart for letting me be Guest Elf. I hope you'll join in the challenge.
I'd like to enter:
Jingles Bells text 



9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yay to being guest Elf x Super cute CAS Christmas card and I always enjoy how you mix different stamp companies x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute elf card! It may be CAS but it is still merry!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for being my guest elf, Marina! I love your beautifully CAS card - that little guy has the sweetest face, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness! what an AMAZINGLY fab CAS card. love it. such an awesome addition to the TEXT ME gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

Pia S said...

As CAS as it can get, and cute too! Fab mix of stamps, one could easily think it’s a single stamp.

Inkyfingers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inkyfingers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inkyfingers said...

What a cute CAS design Marina and it would be a great one for mass producing as the busy time approaches!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x
PS Sorry for the deletions, Blogger was not cooperating!!!

Chrissie said...

This is a fabulous card and superbly CAS too. I really love thall that white space! Great fun!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Happy Little Stampers CAS
Chrissie