Sunday 9 October 2016

Labrador Love


This weekend I'm on pet-feeding duties while my daughter's at a wedding. She asked me to make a labrador themed wedding card for the happy couple. Time to getting out the Silhouette electronic die cutting machine!

I found some silhouettes of labradors online, traced and cut them. I cut 'forever' using a font on my computer. The card shape is a Silhouette cutting file.

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Catz  more than one fold
4 Crafty Chicks  die cuts
Crafty Gals Corner die cuts
Inky Chicks  animals
My Time to Craft fancy folds

9 comments:

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Liz said...

Perfect card for a dog-loving couple on their wedding day. I love the card fold. xx

Pia S said...

Your daughter is lucky to have you making cards for her, the themes she suggests you to make would be hard to find on a card in a store, lol. But you're able to comply with all her tricky orders:)

chrissie said...

Love the shape and colours of this card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Ros Crawford said...

Aww! This is so adorable!

NickScrapShack said...

Love this so much! Fantastic make! And I bet there are no other card like this one.Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Nick

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Tina - 4CC DT

Rae Ann said...

What an unusual request, but you pulled it off beautifully! Such a great card.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Punches/Dies challenge.