Tuesday 11 October 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Did I make you up?

I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter - Did I make you up?  The challenge is to feature something on your card that may not really exist. I think unicorns probably do not exist!

For my DT card I used the unicorn set from My Favorite Things. 'U is for'was computer generated and the big 'unique' was cut on the Silhouette, using a computer font. I coloured with alcohol markers and added glitter.

Our Guest Designer this week is Gerdine and I hope you'll visit us at City Crafter and see what she, and the rest of the DT have made...and enter your own creation.



I'd like to enter:
Challenge up Your Life  something magical
Incy Wincy all that glitters
That's crafty  all of a sparkle
Polkadoodle anything goes
Fantasy Crafters anything fantasy


9 comments:

chrissie said...

A really beautiful card you made Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Super sweet Marina!

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is gorgeous and soooooo cute! xxx

Pia S said...

It's really sweet, the image and sentiments are perfect together and the soft colors make it so much more dreamy...

Stella said...

Your unicorn is a cutie. A sweet card; I love the addition of that rainbow!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is so cute thank you for joining into our challenge at .Polkadoodles Challenge
Michelle DT

Michelle said...

This is so cute!! I do love that cute Unicorn and it's a great image from MFT. Thanks for joining us over at Fantasy Crafters #3. Do come along and join in this months Halloween themed challenge. Michelle DT

Tracy said...

Oh this is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenges
Tracy DT

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card, lovely design.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
Pauline
x