Tuesday 4 October 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog- Photo


This week at City Crafter, Stella has chosen an inspirational photo and here it is:


For my DT card I used stamps that were a magazine freebie ages ago. I embossed the wreath in gold and finished the card with burlap, string and glittery dots.

This week , our Guest Designer is Agnieszka Kieler , so I hope you'll come over to City Crafter and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own project. 

I'd like to enter:
Retro Rubber  tie me up (stamps from a Christmas issue of a magazine, so at least a year old and probably more!) 

11 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous take on the photo, love added burlap x

chrissie said...

A wonderful idea to use the burlap in this way Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous take on the challenge Marina!

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Marina!! What a great interpretation of the inspiration photo! I really like the colors - gorgeous monochromatic feel but that twine and burlap are the bomb! Not to mention - great free stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber, good luck!!! Amy DT

Pia S said...

I finally got myself a wreath die, it would be perfect to use for this challenge. Love the neutral colors as well. I'm trying to come up with a design idea for this one. Love yours, great use of burlap paper!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing us at CWWC Challenge.

Debbie Mageed said...

Lovely! It has that shabby chic quality with the rustic burlap then elegant gold embossing. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

Patti Krauss said...

Lovely card, Marina. I like the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Katy McGloin said...

Marina, you certainly hit the CWWC challenge with perfect details. I love the mixture of burlap and metal emboss! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with Retro Rubber. Hope to see you play often!

Stella said...

You nailed this theme! besides that gorgeous wreath I love the addition of burlap. Fabulous!