Saturday 15 October 2016

Christmas Card Swap Kit - Robin


This is the final card from the card swap kit  with Nonni and Pia .

Here I used the patterned paper from the kit and die-cut it to make the robin the focal point. I framed it using some leftover woodgrain paper from one of Nonni's kits.  I embossed the base card with a woodgrain pattern and distressed some patterned paper with a music embossed pattern, adding twine and the charm from the kit. The sentiment was cut on the Silhouette.
I'd like to enter:
Holly Jolly Christmas  ornament (the charm)
Crafty Catz twine
Cardz 4 Galz - two dies- oval and scalloped oval - Marianne brand??

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love all the texture with your fabulous embossing! xxx

Sian said...

Lovely card! I love the robin. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Nonni said...

This is very cute! I wanted to use this paper in a similar way but did not come up with an idea... I'm glad you did! I love the torn edges.

Pia S said...

I was wondering about using this paper in a similar way, but then I found the gold tag and corrugated paper which falled onto the acetate and I still had this tree piece, so then my directions changed. But I love that you went through with it, it's a great idea to use a DP as the focal image.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a great card. Love the little ornament charm you added. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly for our Ornament challenge. Good luck.
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so sweet!