Saturday 15 October 2016

Card Swap Kit - Christmas Dog

Here's the first card from my card kit swap  with Nonni and Pia..

The items I used from the kit are the pattened paper and the dog image (Little Claire), which I coloured with marker pens and added glitter to the 'snow' . . The glittery Christmas Trees were leftover from Nonni's kit last month.

I'd like to enter:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin  glitter and sparkle
ABC Christmas  under the pile – papers
Perfectly Created Chaos  3 of something (glitter trees)

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card with great layers Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

At my office there are so many dog lovers, this image would be suitable for cards for many of them. I think it's lovely, an image I definitely would use several times if it was in my stash. The trees add some beautiful sparkle to this design. Nicely done!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super Christmas card, love those papers and cute dog image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lorraine DT

Dori Shelton said...

Awesome card. I love all the colors and patterns you used and those glitter trees are fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope to see you again soon!

Gail said...

What a cute card! I love dogs, too, and this is adorable. This card is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Glitz and Sparkle challenge! --Gail

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marina, the little dog is adorable and the papers and colours are fabulous, great design :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x