Friday 15 July 2016

Sea Stories - On the Sea Front

Here's the first card from my card kit swap  with Nonni and Pia. 

A little while ago Nonni showed me some Pretty Pink Posh storybook dies that she wanted , and I told her I thought something similar could be easily created on a Silhouette electronic die-cuter.  So I included one in the kit. I don't really feel I made the best use of it, as I just used it as a grid for the layout of my card.  (I'll have to have another go at stamping on the storybook- style diecut).

This card uses some patterened paper and a stamped image from the kit that I coloured with Promarkers and cut out. The wheel was also coloured with Promarkers and I cut the boat from one of the patterned papers and stamped the sentiment on it (from Penny Black).

I'd like to enter:
Crafting with Dragonflies summer fun
Eclectic Ellapu  beach

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute and fun card. Loving that lady and I think the grid layout is great x

Susan Hogan said...

She is super sweet! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Crafting with Dragonflies!

Judy McKay said...

Love your summer card. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT.