Tuesday 26 July 2016

City Crafter - Postcard from the World

This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog,  Kirsty wants us to postage, postmark or a travel theme.

For my DT card I made a card that I had been asked to make for a French Language teacher.  I stamped the postage-stamp style rubber stamp onto a background painted with Twinkling H2Os in the colours of the Tricoleur.  I created the sentiment and cut it on my Silhouette. 

Our Guest Designer this week is Kathy Schweinfurth, so I hope you'll come over to CCCB and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own postage-themed project. 

I'd like to enter:
Paper Artsy colour mixing
The Craft Barn clean and simple 
Alphabet Challenge k for kindness
Cut it Up red, white,blue (sentiment cut on Silhouette)
Casology - journey

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's perfect! Fabulous stamping!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Love the retro look! Very glamorous!

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Maria said...

Gorgeous card with French theme! And, love the elegant stamp and wonderful die cut!

Mac Mable said...

Love all the elements you've put together to make this perfect CAS card. A standout card for me, thank you for the inspiration x

Stella said...

My oh my CAS at its best and this is fabulous. I love how your stamp stands out. You have a great eye for choosing colors and design!

Sherrie M. said...

Very cool card Marina! The coloring on your stamp is fabulous. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Fantastic card - love the use of the French colours and images! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

Pia S said...

Fun theme and I know I've got loads of stash suitable for the theme, but whether I make something or not depends on the weather ahead:) I like how you combined the two themes, this definitely works for a French class teacher.

Nonni said...

This is CAS-liscious and perfect for your theme! I have some stamps that would have been so fun to play with for his challenge but unluckily I've been away... Pity!

PaperArtsy said...

Pretty, bold use of colour. So striking! ~Leandra