Tuesday 5 July 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog 319 - The Book of Love


inside


Our new challenge at City Crafter  is - The Book of Love :
Make a mini book, e.g note book, mini album etc, or make something using a book, book pages (Optional - have the theme of love)



For my DT project I used my Silhouette cutting machine to make a book of pockets using Pink Paislee paper. My daughter is planning her wedding and though most of it is done online (Pinterest etc) , I thought this might be a nice place to keep little things like business cards and receipts.

Our Guest Designer this week is Dora , so I hope you'll come over to City Crafter to see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own project.

I'd like to enter:
A Gem of a Challenge anything but a card
Incy Wincy - Fancy Folds

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's really lovely Marina ... Perfect for your daughter to keep her wedding notes!

Stella said...

Your daughter will treasure this; such a lovely keepsake! A gorgeous take on the theme; I love your choice of papers too!

Maria said...

Your book of pockets is fabulous! What a wonderful project for your daughter!!

Maria said...

Your book of pockets is fabulous! What a wonderful project for your daughter!!

Dora said...

Great use of beautiful papers. What a beautiful book for your daughter.
I think she use it. I have lots of recepies loose in a book/notebook and everytime I want to pick the book/notebook always going the recepies out and I have pick them up..... What a great way to make this for your daughter.

Christine said...

Love this stunning book so useful a fab gift..great take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine xx

Helen said...

Beautiful mini book - love the papers you've used.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Marina - this is such a pretty booklet and your daughter is sure to treasure this beautiful keepsake. Love the papers you've used. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
Helen x (DT)