Friday 15 July 2016

Sea Stories - Mermaid


sparkle shot
This is the final card from my card kit swap  with Nonni and Pia. 

The  only item from the kit is the mermaid diecut which I coloured black and them embossed with sparkly holographic embossing powder.  I punched a circle for the moon. The background is watercoloured using Lindy's Stamp Gang magical powders.

I'd like to enter:
Mixed Media Card Challenge sparkle
Challenge up Your Life watercolour
Cut it Up anything goes
Crafting when we Can movie - little mermaid


4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The mermaid looks so dramatic and fabulous against the blue background and the moon x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This beautiful mermaid looks like the statue of the mermaid on the rock in Scandinavia. So pretty!

Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Larelyn said...

Amazing background and I love the idea of the silhouette. Very pretty.
Thanks for joining in our 100th Challenge at Cut it Up!

Melissa L. said...

This is gorgeous, Marina. I love the intense colors and the lovely sparkly mermaid. Thanks for playing along at The Mixed Media Card Challenge.