Monday 18 July 2016

Extreme! Bedding Inspired card


with my new bedding 
This week I took entering challenges to another level and all because of the challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  The challenge was to make a project inspired by your bedding.... which made me realise just how uninspiring my bedding was!

But out shopping on Saturday I spotted the lovely bedding shown in the second picture above. Honestly, I do need the bedding, I didn't JUST buy it so I could join in the challenge!

I painted the tag with a mix of Paper Artsy paints and stamped it with stamps by Paper Artsy, Waffle Flower and Concord and 9th. I added highlights using Ranger black and white liquid enamel.  I stamped the word 'dream' (Concord and 9th) , as a little joke on the bedding theme!

I'd also like to enter:
Love to Scrap  anything goes
Craft Stamper ag with a stamp

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic tag and the bedding looks clean and crisp.

Love Chrissie xx

Mimi said...

Ahahaha! Isn't it funny when Blogland and real life collide-- especially right in the bedding department!? Well, I totally support your shopping decision (LOVE that comforter), and the card is clever and fun and perfect! Thanks for also linking at SOS, nighty-night!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Well Marina, I love that comforter too but I love your card inspired by it even more!! You took every element of the comforter and totally transferred it to this tag and card, that is very creative!!!
Thank you for going shopping at the linen store and joining the challenge at Shopping Our Stash, hope you come back and join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Stella said...

I would buy it too:) It's gorgeous. And your card is amazing; spot on the inspiring bedding!

Nonni said...

Fun tag card and get way to be inspired! :)

Linda said...

Such a fun card .... love where you got the inspiration from! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

lauren bergold said...

hehehe... i feel like we should be chipping in on that bedding, lol. but holy wow, it is BEAUTIFUL, as is your card! (& OF COURSE the sentiment for this HAD to be "dream"!!! why didn't i think of that, eh?!) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH... and bed bath and beyond, lol... with us this week! ♥♥♥

Pia S said...

I find this card looking so cool, the spots, the flowers, a bit of retro feel with modern touches.
And seeing it with your bedding I'm so impressed how you were able to replicate the look using your stash.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw