Sunday 4 January 2015

Winter Walk


I was inspired by the challenge theme at CD Sunday , Winter Walks. Animals often enjoy going out in the snow. We used to have a pet rabbit who loved to run round the garden in the snow.

I used the My Craft Studio CD 'Setting the Scene Christmas'  and combined four different elements to make the scene. Then I stamped 'Warm Wishes'  and mounted onto scrap patterned paper. I attached snowfall acetate over the top.

I think you could use this for different winter occasions, but I will use it to kick off my Christmas card stock for 2015!

As well as CD Sunday, I'd like to enter:
Love to Create icy winter days
Come and Get it  snow much fun

13 comments:

Carol said...

I love your card Marina and I am glad that we have inspired you. Thank you for joining in with us and may I wish you a very Happy New Year.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Wow I love the idea of the snowfall acetate.....thank you for sharing your inspiration Marina. Great start for your Christmas cards too. We had a rabbit, when the children were small, and she loved the snow.....aptly named as she was white ....'Snowy' lol Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday for the start of our 2015 challenges. Wynn DT

sandie said...

What a lovely scene, love the little paw prints and very cool idea to use the acetate x

Bananastamper said...

This is such a lovely winter scene you have created! love it.
Happy New Year!

chrissie said...

Really lovely card Marina

Love Chrissie x

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful, love this image. Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
Hugs'
Jackie ~ LTC owner

sue-b said...

Great card to kick off your Christmas collection, love it and the CDyou have used looks interesting , will have to look out for this.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

Pia S said...

Such a beautiful and well composed winter scene! A agree with Sandie, love the detail of the paw prints and that snowflake acetate looks fab!

Jocelyn said...

As a cat lover I think this card is great :-)
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Barb said...

I just love it such a cute scene, great design. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

Jane Willis said...

a lovely scene - it makes me think of "The cat that walked by himself" from the Just So Stories

N-Eva said...

Cute, cute, cute .... i love the image . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

starcyl said...

Super card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time.

Jenny x
CD Sunday DT