Sunday 11 January 2015

Blast

Anything that looks navy on here, is in fact, black! 

I'm often reluctant to enter CAS challenges because of a fear that my card isn't CAS enough. I hope this card qualifies as CAS because I made it using the colour combo at Showcase Your Style - a challenge I found through Kylie's lovely card.

These stamps are from a 50s style set from Creative Stamping magazine. I wrote earlier that I have a difficulty with the stamps that come with this magazine - often there are so many samples in the mag that I feel there is nothing original left to do. So this time I used the stamps before opening the mag!

As well as Showcase Your Style, I'd also like to enter:
Red Carpet Studio  stars and new - new being the stamps.
Creative Card Crew for a child
Fantasy Stampers  birthday

13 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea for a card especially for a boy

Love Chrissie x

sandie said...

Very good idea not to open the mag! Very fun idea and plenty of white space, Greta card for a guy x

Bridget Larsen said...

You've CASed this very well, never doubt your designs, let us be the judge. Thanks for playing in the RCS Challenge

Niinu said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Julie B said...

This is a great CAS card and perfectly CAS in MHO!
Love these colours and image, perfect for a little boy!
Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers this time. :)

Wyvern said...

I love space type images. This is a great card! Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
Angela

JayBe said...

I love your design, Marina and definitely CAS. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

Cherished said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

Devra said...

really cute card! thanks for sharing it with us at RCS

Shauna said...

Awww... I really like this one! Perfect for a boy. The coloring on the ship looks great.
- Shauna

The Paper Trail said...

Amazing card! What a great way to showcase "stars" with a space ship card! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card! Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Yvonne

Tammy L said...

I love this card. It is simple yet really, really great! Lots of fun :) Thanks for joining us at RCS and hope to see you again! Tammy DT