Saturday 3 January 2015

Inkspirational Challenge - Note.

Our first challenge for 2015 at Inkspirational and we have a fabulous new look , designed by Kylie, and a wonderful guest designer, Marika. 
The challenge is:



My project is a notebook which I made as a gift for my (grown up) niece.  I used Amy Tangerine 'Yes Please' papers, a Bind it All cover and I cut the page tabs, tags, pockets on my Silhouette cutting machine. 
Inside front 



I made a bookmark my die-cutting a camera in shrink plastic, colouring it, shrinking it and tying it onto twine. 

Inside back cover pocket


somewhere in the middle


The whole thing was bound with the Bind-it-All. 

I hope you will come over to Inkspirational and share your project using the word prompt - note. 

I'd like to enter:
Seema Crafts anything goes
Silhouette Challenges  anything goes (Silhouette used for page tabs, tags, pockets)
Shopping Our Stash  3 patterned papers

17 comments:

Kylie said...

That is an amazing project, Marina and your niece will love it! xx

Marika said...

Thank you, Marina! Wonderful project!! I am sure she will LOVE it!

sandie said...

This has been made with such care and is beautiful, such a great take on the challenge x

chrissie said...

A beautiful book Marina with terrific colours and designs.

Love Chrissie x

Kim M said...

This is awesome! I'm sure you niece loved it. What a cool idea. :-)

pauline said...

Love the book,Thanks for joining in at Seema crafts ,Pauline DT x

cm said...

WOW! Marina, your niece will love, love and love this 'made specially for her' notebook, as do I. From the papers, to the bookmark, to...well, everything...this is ever so heart-warming, thoughtful and all around stunning. So impressive! Thank you immensely for your warm, compassionate notes of late; they're appreciated more deeply than I have words to express. Being a part of this team: only one of my best experiences EVER! Thank you for 'keeping' me *grin* Mega hugs coming your way!
~c

Shauna said...

Wow! What a creative project and so much work! Beautiful notebook. This is a very special gift and just perfect for our word prompt.
- Shauna

Pia Larsen said...

Oh, this notebook is fantastic. Love the colourful look of it. And especially how you have hidden the binder back.

Unknown said...

Fabulous . Thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Nonni said...

Oh my goodness how skilfully made, Marina! I love the happy colors too. Great project!

Kim. said...

This is a beautiful gift, I love all the page designs and your little shrunk camera is perfect.
Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim x

Becca Cruger said...

What an adorable project! Super cute!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fun gift, and a great way to use a lot of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Unknown said...

Brilliant gift idea, thanks for joining us at Seemacrafts

Unknown said...

Very neat idea!!!! Thanks for joining this moths challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda DTM