Monday 5 January 2015

Make My Monday - New Beginnings


It's the first challenge of the year at Make My Monday, and our theme is New Beginnings.

Just before Christmas , my daughter's partner started a new job, so I made this card for him. Inside I wrote (Hope you don't find one of these (typewriter) on your desk.)!

I used a digital stamp of a typewriter ( I think it's from a Craft Artist digistmap collection ), to which I added text and coloured. The papers are from my scraps box and I used an embossing folder to make a chevron pattern on the base.

I hope you'll join us at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Natalie and Amy  all things new
Crafter's Cafe  new
Sweet Stampin  new
Pink Gem  something new
Crafty Calendar  what's new

9 comments:

Suzi B said...

Great card Marina. Hope the job is going well.
Suzi B xx

Jacqueline said...

A Lovely card - don't see many typewriters these days! - Jacqueline xx

chrissie said...

Love the papers you used Marina for the very smart card

Chrissie x

Pia S said...

Great card for a man and for the new job occasion. Good use of scraps too!

Cass said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Pami said...

Super card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Pami x

Fliss said...

Great card Marina and a really good idea for the challenge too.
Fliss xx

Thordis said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' :)

Helen said...

A great card - love that typewriter image and your embossed background.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x