Thursday 13 October 2011

Challenged! - Xmas Bird


I wanted to get a nice snow effect on this card and I tried out the Flower Soft that came free with Papercraft Inspiration magazine , issue 92. I've never used Flower Soft before and I wasn't very happy with the result  - not enough coverage. Maybe I used the wrong glue ( just used PVA). So I went over the flower soft with Stickles and then chucked the Flower Soft on again. I'm much happier now with my sparkling snow.

I'm entering this for:
Christmas Inspirations : Christmas card with bird or flowers.
Stampin' B's: use a bird on a card.

3 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

I liked it. Is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again soon
.

Márcia Mattos said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges

Canne said...

Lovely card!