Sunday 9 October 2011

Challenged! - Bewitched

Who knew you could have so much fun with the X Factor, a few glasses of wine and a collage sheet? My favourite challenges are ones where you are confined in some way ( a particular material, colour etc) as these seem to bring out the creativity far more than 'anything goes'.  So I loved the challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow, where you have to use a free collage sheet from Plumrose Lane . As well as the collage sheet I used: black card, adhesive gems, alcohol ink background that I had leftover and stamped with text, scrap of patterned paper. My beautiful witch was just an innocent woman on a free My Craft Studio (I think) CD.

As well as the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge, I'd like to enter this for:
Challenge up your life Halloween
Charisma Cardz Black and Orange

9 comments:

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Klasse gemacht.
Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei cuyl.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Scrappy Scatty said...

what a lovely card
thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Patti P. said...

I am bewitched by your lovely card...so glad you are enjoying the freebies from Plumrose Lane. Love the addition of your lady and your backgrounds are gorgeous with this. Beautiful job and thanks for taking the challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. Didn't think about the glass of wine with my card,lol.
Have a great day.

Patti SCH/DT

Jenni said...

Love it!! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marina, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cec said...

What a terrific Halloween card. I love how you have combined that great witch with the elements from Plumrose Lane and the terrific papers. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this week!.

Lisa x

Clare Brown said...

such a fun project, goodluck at charisma this week.

hugs Clare x

Plumrose Lane said...

This is just so lovely ~ I adore the elegant feel here! Thanks so much for participating ~
♥Sharon
www.PlumroseLane.com