Thursday 27 October 2011

Challenged! - Mellowed Out

A few years ago I bought the large Basic Grey Mellow collection. They’re beautiful autumnal papers and die cuts and I’ve used them on a couple of layouts, but I’ve still got loads left and I thought...what better time of the year to start using some of this up?

So here is my card using nothing but BG Mellow and a card blank.

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Pink Elephant Challenge sketch
Basic Grey Challenges autumn
Shopping our Stash fall colours

6 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

lauren bergold said...

Mellowed out and also marvelous! What a very sweet & appealing card & a brilliant way of SHOPPING YOUR STASH!

Joy said...

so much fun! thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant this week! JOY DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

CarlaKH said...

How cute is that card! Love it and of course you can't go wrong with Basic Grey! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Frances said...

Great take on the sketch, love your image and coloring! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant ! Good luck on winning and I hope you will join us again next week! Hugs, Frances.