Tuesday 25 October 2011

Challenged! - Vintage Christmas

This decoupaged girl came from a Crafter's Companion CD that was free with Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine! After printing it, I rubbed it with ink and stamped with a crackle stamp to make it look older. I trimmed her shoulders to get her to fit in the stamped frame. I found this olive green ruffle in my tangled ribbon box and thought it would add the the Victorian look - apparently the Victorians liked to put skirts on everything.
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Moving along with the times Vintage
Winter Wonderland Vintage Christmas
Clear it out challenge Trims

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful vintage style card I love the green ruffle ribbon it finishes the card off beautifully love Linda

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous vintage creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx