Thursday 27 October 2011

Challenged! - Winter Woollies


This stamp is from Lili of the Valley - among the cute kid stamps available these are some of my favourites because I don't have to draw any features ( mouth, nose)  onto their faces!  I've added sparkle with a mix of liquid pearls and flower soft; and a mirrored snowflake. I've just noticed that, since taking the photo, my snowflake has fallen off! It came with a dimensional sticky pad attached and I think there's not enough grip on the embossed card. I'll have to experiment with some other adhesives.
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Wrap up warm
Christmas Stampin All Year Long  Spark-ka-lay

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x