Friday 8 September 2017

Using My Prize



glitter shot


Recently, I was delighted to be the lucky winner of a fabulous £50 prize to spend at Paper Artsy All I did was enter their challenge - no skill needed - I was just lucky enough to be 'pulled out the hat'.

My prize was waiting for me when I got home from work today. So here I made a one-layer-card using stamps from both the sets I chose.  The tag is from one set and the three different baubles plus 'joy' sentiment, are from another. 

I used the colour scheme from Stamp Ink Paper  - honestly, that blue colour is much more of a green-aqua in real life. 

I'd also like to enter:

ABC Christmas  trio -of baubles 
Double D  glitter 


 

14 comments:

Darlene said...

I bet this looks really pretty in real life Marina! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘GLITTER’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Fantastic card and awesome stamps! The white glitter looks great. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Glitter" Challenge.

Colleen said...

Lucky YOU! and you put them all to such great use...perfect to have that JOY right there on your tag! thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

Greta said...

Unique & so artsy with your Artsy prize--love this, Marina!

Brian King said...

Such a cool card, Marina! Love it!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

That is a cool tag on the card and I love the added sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is SO FUN! LOVE that added sparkle to these colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Ina G said...

Totally cute and cas. Lovely sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers for our Christmas Challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

Yay! Many congrats!! And what a super make with those goods! Love it!

Gingin said...

Love your tag card Marina! The glitter accents are perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Mac Mable said...

Well done on your lucky win, although I suspect it was much more than that x Love the stamp and the colours you've used with it x

Stella said...

Congrats on your win; such a fab pize and you made a great choice. I just LOVE this "tag-design" on your card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fun card! I love the images, and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers September Christmas Challenge.

Helen said...

Congratulations on your win! Fabulous card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x