Sunday 24 September 2017

Quick Birthday Card


I've been having a very busy time in real-life lately , so when I discovered, at short notice, that my lovely CCCB teammie Lucille's birthday was coming up, I needed a quick and easy design. 

This design only uses two stamps (sentiment by MFT, balloons by Mama Elephant), a black inkpad, two Promarkers , an embossing folder and a white gel pen for highlights on the balloons. 

The idea was to tether the balloons to the letters - I hope that works. 

My card is now on it's way to Lucille. 

I'd like to enter :
Crafty Catz birthday party 

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yes it sure does work. Clever layout and such a fun card x

Toni said...

perfectly CAS--the embossing is a great detail. Lucille will love it, I'm sure! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! I love these balloons! Its perfect for our Easy 1,2,3 challenge at Cards in Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

Perfect quick birthday card and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing at Cards in Envy.