Saturday 9 September 2017

Happy Birthday Yvonne

Happy Birthday to my dear Inkspirational team-mate Yvonne. 

This is the card I have sent to her - it's flying from England to the US, so I'm not sure if she'll have received it yet.

I made this card on the same day I made my card for our new Inkspirational challenge, and using the same stencil. This time I made a background with Brushos and stencilled with gold paint. The sentiments are Altenew and Waffle Flower.

I hope you have a great day Yvonne.

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty silhouette! The background is beautiful!

Yvonne Garner said...

Cannot wait for it to arrive! Thank you! It's beautiful.

Ros Crawford said...

Hapy birthday to your friend! I'm sure she will love this! That stencil worked really well!

Mac Mable said...

Great that the paint has not seeped under the stencil and loving the brusho background x

Nonni said...

Beautiful! I'm sure Yvonne loves this!