Tuesday 12 September 2017

City Crafter - I Know What You Did Last Summer


I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter - 'I know what you did last summer' - show us something you  did over the summer.


For my DT project I made a layout using a photo of my son and grandsons in the paddling pool in my daughter's garden.  I used a sketch from Stuck Sketches .


I hope you'll join in our challenge at City Crafter- but not until after you've come over to the blog and seen what the rest of the DT have made. 

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The boys sure look like they had fun...smashing layout x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout, such a super photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lucille K said...

Great layout, Marina. The boys sure are enjoying the pool :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sure looks fun!

Maria said...

What a darling scrapbook page! Looks like great swimming fun!

Laura Creates said...

Great take on the sketch perfect paper to use! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko said...

Love the row of tags!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun page and great photo Marina!

Sandy Ross said...

Fun paper choices...perfect for your photo. Love the tags. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

Nonni said...

What a fun theme you've chosen! I really miss being in touch Marina, work has been crazy... Next week is more quiet. Thank goodness. Love your fun, summery layout! Great use of patterned papers.

LisaM said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!