Saturday 9 September 2017

Fidget Spinner



I've been meaning to use this photo ( a selfie taken by my son and posted on Instagram) in a layout. This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is 'On Trend', so this seemed a good time to do it. Are Fidget Spinners a big craze everywhere or just in our area? They have been banned from schools. My journalling reads'Fidget Spinners 2017. Loved by kids. Despised by teachers.'

For my layout I found an image of a Fidget Spinner online and traced and cut it with my Silhouette. 


The other thing that I think is quite trendy is the faceted letters - generally the faceted look of gems etc.  These ones are Thickers and I coloured them to co-ordinate with my paper (We R Memory Keepers).

As well as Shopping Our Stash, I'd also like to enter Craft Rocket , something beginning with F (Fidget Spinner).

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

Very cool page! I have not heard of a Fidget Spinner - I need to investigate! xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Marina, this is such a clever page! Surely a great memory!

Ros Crawford said...

I still don't know what those things are but then I'm old and no youngsters around... Great page though!

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a cute and fun idea since those fidgets are all the rage...
xx Karen

Mac Mable said...

Not heard of a fidget spinner either but always up for learning x

Donna said...

My son loved his fidget spinner for about 5 minutes - banned in schools here too...
Fab layout and I love the faceted letters!
Thanks for getting your trend on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

SewPaperPaint said...

What an amazing layout! Love the cool photo and design concept. Hugs, Autumn