Saturday 3 August 2024

Thanks from the Cat

 

I just got back from a week in Cornwall, where we stayed in a cabin in a forest (not as remote as it sounds!) I took one bag of craft stuff with me, to keep myself amused while my partner and son enjoyed their lie-ins. It really stimulated my crafty mojo to create with limited supplies. 

Here, the trellis and the white panel were die-cut before I left home. The flower image was a leftover from  a 'kit' sent to me many years ago when I did a 'challenge' with my crafty friends Pia and Nonni.

I cut the flowers out, coloured them with Clear Colour markers and added Nuvo glitter drops to the middles. 

So, when I got home, I already had a card to give to my MIL to say thanks for feeding the cat. 

I'd like to enter:

Pinspirational  die-cuts 

Beautiful Blossoms 

Triple B 

Double D  Basket full of posies 

9 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Marina. The trellis makes a great background for your lovely flowers.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday in Cornwall.
Liz Xx

Donna said...

Glad you had a nice holiday! This card is beautiful, like your coloring and fabulous layering!

Pia S said...

I think I remember that flower, I believe i used mine back then. It’s a great design with a summery feel with the flowers and green trellis background

Donna Walls said...

That cabin in the woods in Cornwall sounds magical! And you've created a lovely Thank You card. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Donna Phelan said...

A week in a Cornwall Forest sounds magical! I adore your country!!! This is a beautiful thank you card, love that background and your sunshiny happy posies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D, Basket Full Of Posies Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Diane said...

A beautiful floral card, your vacation sounds heavenly!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Double D!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
Co-Owner: {Triple B},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}, {Double D}, {Word Power}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BB DT
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

Really pretty and bright - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossom Challenge.

Helen x
DT