Sunday 18 August 2024

Snowman in Purples

 

Another unplanned card that I had fun making and then, afterwards, asked myself: "is it weird?"

I made the background with a round circle stencil and a grid stencil layered over and thought it would look good with the Paper Smooches snowman.  Then, as it's a snowman, I added white gel pen snow. So basically, a snowman is standing in front of some mesh which matches his outfit...  I must tell myself: Don't overthink it! 

I'd like to enter:

Stencil Fun  anything goes option

Krafty Chicks  cas






5 comments:

foleysfriend said...

Fun Christmas card. Love the non-traditional Christmas colors. I don't think it's weird at all. It's different but in a "breath of free air" kind of way. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Donna said...

It's fabulous, I like the nontraditional purple and the stenciling is fabulous!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Fabulous card!!! I think it’s time to change my mind about purple! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at The Krafty Chicks Challenge! So nice to see you in the gallery.
Diane - DT KCC

cm said...

Not weird in the least; I love the way you've combined purple with your snowman. Festive fabulous, for sure!
hugs~c

AndrejaM said...

Lepa praznična voščilnica. Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri 52 CCT izzivu.