Sunday 4 August 2024

Christmas Gifts

 




I mentioned in an earlier post that I went on holiday and took one bag of  craft stuff with me. The bag included a handful of stamps, die cuts and scraps left from previous projects and two pencil cases : one with alcohol markers, the other with Zig Clean Color waterbased markers. 


The first card is a one-layer-card , using a Purple Onion image, coloured with watrbased markers. 

I'd like to enter this to:

Little Red Wagon Christmas in July 


Sparkles Christmas Challenge  critters 


For the second card, I used the same image with alcohol markers and cut it out. The base was folded ages ago, when I'd intended to use it for a bridge card but decided it was too small. I added patterned paper and a sentiment. 

I'd like to enter this to:

ABC Christmas Challenge  off the edge 

Jingle Belles Leftovers - the base card (already folded) and patterned paper. 

10 comments:

Imke said...

FUN and cute christmas card, Marina !

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week. Good luck in the draw and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Heather said...

Adorable image, Marina - I laughed out loud to see this little guy on the lam, lol. What a cutie! Great designs for both! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Donna said...

Darling image and two fabulous Christmas cards!

Melissa Grant said...

Such a sweet card Marina. Very good coloring and love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous image! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Marie Bingaman said...

HA! That little guy is TOO CUTE! I wonder if he is late for a Christmas party with friends, or absconding with a bunch of gifts belonging to someone else? Either way, he is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas with your wonderful OFF THE EDGE card! :)
~Marie B-DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Great holiday cards and I love your fun fold card with pretty paper! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Rae in Reno said...

Such an adorable image. Both cards are great. Do I have to choose? Thank you for playing along with us for Creative Creases. Hope to see you again next round.

Rae in Reno, DT

SmilynStef said...

glad you found the perfect home for that leftover fold ... thanks for sharing your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, that is the PERFECT strategy for vacation/holiday crafting! And WOW what a great use for that beautiful (leftover!) fancy folded cardbase! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun celebrating Holiday Leftovers!