Sunday 28 June 2020

Pot Plants

Just dashing off to link up at The Spot , as the challenge is about to close....

Okay, I'm back. I made this card to fit a few challenges (including the colour one at The Spot ) but it took longer than I'd expected due to a booboo meaning I had to remake it ( details later) and then I had visitors...

So, I die-cut a kraft panel ( similar colour for crumbcake in The Spot) and stamped potplants by Hero Arts, one masked off so I could stand it partly behind. Then I coloured them with pencils in colours which I hope match pera pizzazz and Razzleberry (the pots) . Then I thought I should re-stamp the images, because my inexpert colouring had blurred the lines - but I forgot to mask the front plant again...doh! So I'd stamped the second image overlapping the first and had to start again when my visitor's had left.

I'd also like to enter:
Just Add Ink 
My Time to Craft colouring on kraft



My Time To Craft!

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I hope you made the deadline with this fabulous card Marina ?

Crafting Queen said...

Reallly lovely card.

Liz said...

Super card, Marina. The burlap makes a great background. xx

TK said...

Cute card, your little plants are adorable

KimB said...

You did a great job colouring the pots Marina. I really love how you captured some lighting aspects and how that shines against the kraft background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

Your images work really well for this Challenge - I love the textured background too. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

MagsB said...

What a sweet card, Marina, I love the burlap border! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Diana Soling said...

Beautiful card!! You did a great job coloring! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.