Saturday 27 June 2020

Inkspirational Challenges - Sketch


At Inkspirational, our new challenge is to be inspired by the word 'sketch'. You can use a layout sketch of your own or use some other meaning, which is what I did.

Drawing is not a skill I'd list on my CV (🙂) but , following a You-tube tutorial I managed to sketch these flowers onto paper I'd painted with twinkling watercolours. I cut them out and put them in a die-cut jar, which I'd coloured by sponging it with ink. I stamped a circle and the sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Seize the Birthday 
International Art and Soul  blue


9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Well done on your lovely drawing. Really elegant card.

Mac Mable said...

Great drawing and sketching and a unique and pretty card x.

Shauna said...

Wow! Can't believe you drew those flowers! I would never attempt to draw on my cards... I can only imagine what a disaster that would be! Beautiful work and cute design!
- Shauna

Lindsey said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I am in awe. Gorgeous card, too. And I get to thank you for linking up with Seize the Birthday, another one of my hangouts!

Donna said...

How elegant and stunning, like the interest the circle in the background adds.

TK said...

Beautiful, with gorgeous colors to boot! Love this, Claire

Pia S said...

Wow, real sketching, and so beautifully done, nice job shading the vase too.

Debbie Adams said...

What a pretty card very clean and simple. I love the flower in the jar.
Thank you for joining our Challenge at International Art & Soul.
Debbie DT member

Marlena M. said...

Lovely sketched flowers! I adore the color scheme too~