Saturday 20 June 2020

Mice on Ice

Here's a shaped card I designed and cut on my Silhouette digital cutter - I know the front looks longer than the back but that's just an optical illusion!  The mice and 'happy' are by Lawn Fawn. The word 'christmas' is from some other set. I think it's obvious these stamps will be used for Christmas cards so I don't know why the word 'christmas' wasn't included - I'd be happy for stamp companies to be less creative with sentiments in their sets and just provide lots of options for 'happy birthday' and 'merry Christmas'. 

I'd like to enter:
Featured Button

8 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute little Christmas scene!!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, lovely images and great design.

SmilynStef said...

I love the little guy with his hands above his head ... clearly he's having the most fun ... so glad you SHAPED-up with us at Jingle Belles.

Pia S said...

This is the stamp set I used the most for last year’s Christmas cards, and I think it will be the most used this year as well. They’re so cute! Love the card shape, with the inside being part of the design, clever!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Cute little mice, and a really neat card design! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
Melanie

JanR said...

So cute! I love this fun scene. I totally thought the front was longer...glad you explained! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pat K said...

Oh these are adorable...love their polka dot scarves. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

lauren bergold said...

oh how clever to use the silhouette to make that fabulous shaped design! i adore the skating mice, as well, hard to beat those guys for sheer cuuuuuteness! so pleased you could GET IN SHAPE with us at JINGLE BELLES!