Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 105 - On Yer Bike


Here's my DT project for this week's Pinspirational Challenge  and here's the photo:

For my project I relied heavily on my digital die-cutting machine. First I cut out a bicycle, (which I cut in half) and then I cut out these lovely flowers and leaves, kindly provided by one of our sponsors, Fred She Said.  I coloured the flowers with two colours of pink ink and assembled them with a pearl centre.

How does the photo inspire you? Come over to Pinspirational Challenges and join in - we have fabulous prizes to win, provided by our sponsors.

I'd like to enter:
Ecletic Ellapu birthday
That Craft Place  anything goes
Cut it up  birthday
Use Your Stuff flowers

12 comments:

sandie said...

gorgeous background paper Marina and perfect with the white bike x

chrissie said...

A very pretty card Marina and I love the bike die cut.

Love Chrissie x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's really cool! I love how the three flowers are the center of attention (literally!) and how the bicycle is riding out of the scene. The background paper is perfect!

Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and you really did a great job with the inspiration piece. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week for our flowers challenge and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

Pia S said...

This is so pretty, Marina! So soft, feminine and clean!

cm said...

You can easily guess my response to your bike-themed card...swooning with how oh-so-pretty it is! I'm a bike racing official here in Alberta (road bike, mountain bike and cyclocross) so seeing your card here has extra special charm for me! Fabulous!!
c

Karen said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers and background paper! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at CIU!

Amanda said...

Those flowers are adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Migdalia said...

Stunning & Beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Nonni said...

Wow, I LOVE this. So beautiful!

Trudie said...

Love the simplicity of this, really pretty xx Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx