Monday 14 April 2014

Pink Reindeer


An extra Christmas card this week - I am going to be so smug by December.

I stamped a Hero Arts reindeer in Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, coloured it with Promarkers and cut it with the matching die.  The tree dies are from the same set and I embossed one of them with spots. The circular frame was a die cut - I stamped it using a Stampin Up stamp and two colours of pink ink. Then I sprayed the frame with glitter spray AND chucked a load of extra fine glitter over it - but you can't see it in the photo! Let's try a close up:

Can you see the sparkle???
I also used a scrap of snowfall acetate and a diecut sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Winter Wonderland  Pink Christmas
Crafty Boots sparkle
Fab n Funky  Pink
Crimbo Crackers make a scene
That's Crafty You spin me right round.

6 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

How lovely to have a Christmas card and even better - it's pink, has a cute reindeer. Fabulous and so pleased you shared it at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Pia S said...

Glad you found time to make a second Christmas card this week, because this is such a fantastic pink creation! In general I'm one for traditional Christmas colors, but I think this is a brilliant design, love the stamps and dies used and the added acetate with snow! And the sparkle! I love sparkly Christmas cards! Love your card, Marina!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I should really be typing in green because I am so envious that you have started making your Christmas cards already. I love your modern take on a classic design, fab die cuts and the pink colour scheme is inspired.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dionne

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details and just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland 'I'm dreaming of a Pink Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's lovely! You don't often see pink for Christmas, but I love it! Thanks for joining in our 'Pink' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Good luck! Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Michelle said...

Cute Christmas card, loving the non-traditional colour scheme. I think you deserve to be smug at Christmas - I think I should take a leaf out of your book :)