Sunday 13 April 2014

Festive 48 week 14


Just quickly scheduling this before I clear off for a crafty weekend.  The tree stamp is Woodware. The background behind it is a Hero Arts stamp which is very similar to the patterned paper I used at the back. I also used very gliterry glitter paper, Martha Stewart punch and gems.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
ABC Christmas Challenge  g is for glitter
Sparkles Christmas Challenge  Christmas song. (O Christmas Tree) 


8 comments:

Hazel said...

I love seeing your Christmas cards - you could share them here: http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/
and here: http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/
I also have a weekly Christmas blog with a new theme each week - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - I'd love to see you there too - and there are prizes to be won! x

Pia S said...

A beautifully sparkly creation and the spotted DP looks like a snowy background. I think this is really elegant, and I love glittery Christmas cards!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love the sparkles and the beautiful blue colors. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Annette said...

Lovely image on your Xmas card and I love the sparkle and teeny snowflakes.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Dorte said...

Love your glittery Christmas card with the lovely tree and snowflakes, so elegant.
Thanks for joining our 'G for Glitter' Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
Dorte x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marina :-) the tree image is lovely and the sparkle and layout are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Kim M said...

Lovely card! I really like the sparkly-ness of it! If you are looking for good Christmas card challenges out there check out http://festivefriday.blogspot.ca or http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.ca. Both really great challenges. :-).

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Beautiful card! It looks like the tree is in the middle of a snowfall. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.