Thursday 27 March 2014

Travel Notes




Here's a little notebook/ mini album I made using one sheet of Graphic 45 paper(on the cover), a digital version of Echo Park Transatlantique and lots of distress ink.

I copied the binding idea ( two nuts and screws from the garage) from something I'd seen in a Tim Holtz video - it didn't show how to make it, it was a commercially produced item called a 'ruler book'. Well, I don't think I got it quite right as, as you can probably tell from the photographs, the book doesn't open very well! I will have to rethink if I am going to give it away,

I'd like to enter:
Paula Holifield Crafts  Are we there yet?
Craft room Challenge Transport
City Crafter  Take Note

11 comments:

Mervi said...

Stunning note book, great images and papers.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful notebook! ~Diane

Zoechaos said...

Very clever pages look like they open fine to me. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Beautiful notebook! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

chrissie said...

Terrific Marina.

Love the shape of the pages

Chrissie x

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and I love the papers.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely notebook with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Pia S said...

Great choice of papers for this project. It's a great idea for a gift. I'm not convinced you need to alter it if you want to give it away, I call it the charm of a handmade gift:)