Monday 24 March 2014

London Scene

I love grey at the moment.
Here I am using it again, this time to stamp this Mary Poppins silhouette by Lost Coast Designs.

The buses and Big Ben were sent to me by my lovely blog friend Sandie .  The background is the first page from the book 'Mary Poppins'.

There's nothing crooked about my card - just my photography!

I'd like to enter:

Twisted Tuesday Don't go near the edge
Fashionable Stamping Challenges  silhouettes
The Squirrel and the Fox Inspired by a book
Paper Crafting Journey   photo

8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love this and the gray and red are gorgeous here! ~Diane

Nonni said...

Very cool card!

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous! I love this! Michelle x

Tracie said...

Very cute card. I loved Mary Poppins. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Majo said...

Cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Esther said...

This is a fab cad, love the colour scheme and the Mary Poppins stamp is great !! Thank you so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther xx

Pia S said...

Seeing this I actually thought of Sandie! So I wasn't surprised that some of the details were made with a gift from her:)
Love the touch of the book page and the fab
London scene you made for Mary Poppins!

sandie said...

Found it and love it!! How cool to use the first book page...did you see saving Mr Banks...I so have to pin this card xx