Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pinspirational Challenge 99 - Giving it some Wellie


Time for another Pinspirational Challenge and here's the inspirational photo:
You can clearly see my influences, I guess!  I composed my card using a digi kit in Craft Artist, printed it, and embellished it.

How does the photo influence you? I doesn't have to be as obvious as mine - maybe pink with spots or stars, or the flowers. We have some fabulous sponsors, so come over to Pinspirational and join in.

I'd like to enter :
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ monchrome

11 comments:

chrissie said...

A great card Marina--really crisp and clean looking

Chrissie x

Michelle said...

You made an awesome card for this challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. Thank You for sharing it.

Michelle (DT)

1CardCreator said...

What a stunning card, I totally love it! ~Diane

Michelle J M said...

I just love this! A fabulous card again Marina. Michelle x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Very pretty!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card, loving the colours. Thankyou for sharing at my craft creations.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Marina - such a gorgeous card. Love the fresh lilac colour and it's perfect for our Monochromatic challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Thanks for playing along with us!
Helen x (DT)

Pia S said...

I love purple, love weeklies and I definitely live in an area where an umbrella is good to have at hand, so I wouldn't mind having a set like this! Great design!!!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty I am definitely loving the purple Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Wynn said...

Your card is so pretty Marina. Another great pair of wellies too. When I was into wellies we never could get them in such pretty colours. Hugs Wynn xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab take on our monochrome challenge, thanks for sharing it with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx