Saturday 15 March 2014

Dancing in the Rain


Two of my lovely team-mates from Inkspirational have started their own challenge blog Time Out . Their theme is 'Dancing in the rain' and here's my take on that.

The silhouette of the dancing couple and the lamp-post were from two different My Craft Studio cds and I imported them into my Silhouette Cameo and die-cut them. The background was printed off from somewhere else and I stamped it with raindrops from a Stampin Up stamp. The die-cut with the umbrella and sentiment is from an American Crafts digital collection and I added some adhesive gems.

As well as Time Out, I'd also like to enter:
Papercrafting Journey  photo inspiration (umbrella)
Addicted to Stamps  Anything Goes

11 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

sandie said...

So pleased to see you play along with us at TIME OUT Marina! I adore this silhouette and the the placement of the gems around it is perfect x

Nonni said...

Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining us, Marina! I really like the scene you've created -those silhouettes are stunning and I love the rain! xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous silhouette and LOVE the rhinestone rain :) Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

Michelle J M said...

This is gorgeous Maria. Silhouettes are so effective and your background is fabulous too. Michelle x

Anonymous said...

It's raining gems! This is a super romantic and sweet card, Marina -- I love the dancing couple silhouette and the scene you've created :o)

~Shery

Kylie said...

Great use of gems for the effect of rain. I LOVE that silhouette! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

1CardCreator said...

Oh how cute! I love this! ~Diane

Pia S said...

Love the ambiance of this card. Great rainy scene, I've always loved the silhouette look, and this dancing couple is no exception!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love the use of the silhouettes and the happy feel of this card :) Perfect for our Time Out challenge - thanks!

Beverley said...

Beautiful card & I love the added raindrop rhinestones - perfect. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x