Saturday 4 February 2023

Winter Trees

 

Hi Everyone. I'm back after a bit of a break from my blog. I moved house a few days before Christmas and I'm now setting up my new crafts room and rediscovering my stash, which has been in storage for a year. 

This card, however, was made in my temporary flat using the limited stash I had with me. I used light blue ink through a stencil on a blue card. I added white gel pen snow (or does it look a bit too much like sleet?!) , 3 gems and a Christmas sentiment. 

I'd like to enter:

Tuesday Taggers  winter blues 

Sisterhood of Crafters  Brr! 






5 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! Loving the blue silhouette trees with the gold snow - so beautiful 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

Diane said...

Beautiful winter scene, don't forget to enter it in our Stencil Fun challenge!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

cm said...

So excited to see you posting! Your wintry card is lovely; the snow looks exactly like the big flakes we often get. So pretty!
hugs~c

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Pia S said...

It's great to see you create again, Marina. I hope you are well settled in your new home.
The blue on blue looks great, as does the snow.