Tuesday 14 February 2023

Balloon and hearts


 I was inspired by the book cover at Once Upon a Time Challenges : I love the combination of grey and yellow, 

This image is one of my favourite images from A Day for Daisies, which closed down long ago, I coloured it with markers, used grey ink to stencil some clouds, paper appliqued the balloon , stamped and embossed a sentiment and added a border of washi tape. 

I'd also like to enter:

Shopping our Stash  B for balloon

Sweet Stampin  Love 

Fab n Funky  hearts 





6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable card inspired by the book cover ... and love the *B*s that you included in your design ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

Chris said...

A beautiful image and design, love your colour combo- it's a lovely interpretation of your inspiration book cover.
Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky an d Sweet Stampin' Challenges
Chris
x

dj said...

"B"eautifully!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you played along with our new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...you rocked our "anything that begins with B" challenge with that balloon!!
-Deb Horst, DT. #SOS490

Fiona said...

I love your card - the colours of our challenge look beautiful here - such a serene look - thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Time

Donna said...

Darling card, nice to see you creating more!

Linby said...

I just noticed your beautiful card when I linked up. I do miss the Library challenge so I was pleased when I was told about this one. Your interpretation is fabulous.