Sunday 5 February 2023

Christmas Sticker

 

Jingle Bells  have a great challenge right now - use stickers! I was intending to use some of my many old stickers left over from scrapbooking kits but,on my way to find them, I came across some metallic peel-offs and thought it'd be fun to use one.

I stuck the sticker onto black card and coloured some of the snow with a gel pen. I cut an aperture in a white card and covered it with snowfall acetate. Then I stuck the panel behind. Finally, I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white.


2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Isn't it fun what we find on the way to find something else (I had the same experience when I went searching for stickers) ... lovely elegant card ... so very glad you got *stuck* with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

I already loved this beautifully elegant card, but hearing how cleverly you customized the stickers makes it even cooler! So pleased you could join our sticker-centric fun at Jingle Belles!