Friday 1 May 2020

Black and white flowers

Firstly, just to say that I have a long list of blogs I hope to visit soon - I'm afraid I've been doing fewer visits lately as now I'm working online, I'm sometimes desperate to get away from my computer for a while! 

I thought I'd try making some paper flowers, using my Silhouette Cameo, some wire stems and a glue gun. For my first attempt, I used some patterned paper I had plenty of - this black and white paper - they're more dramatic than realistic!

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Cardmakers  anything but a card

9 comments:

Claire said...

I think they're rather striking in black and white and look very nice, stay safe x

Crafting Queen said...

Love your flowers.

Ros Crawford said...

They're fabulous! I made paper flowers years ago, lots with paper napkins and they are still in vases and still look good! Taking time away from your computer is a good thing... Take care of yourself

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

These are gorgeous and so love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Donna said...

These came out beautiful, like the black and white colors and the papers you used.

Mac Mable said...

Dramatic is good for me...I am loving these x.

crafty said...

Lovely flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Craffty Cardmakers.
Mary

Lin said...

Your flowers are beautifully and I really enjoyed seeing them. However
could I ask in future that you kindly abide by our rule of linking directly to the challenge you are entering and not just the front page of the blog.

Stay safe and well.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Pia S said...

These flowers look fantastic, they would look decorative on clothes if you made them into brooches.